viernes, 8 de enero de 2010

You come from here, I come from there, you rock out it you're room, I rock the world premiere. Were more alike then anybody could ever tell. Friday we're coolMonday we're freaks, sometimes you rule, sometimes you cant even speak. But we can get out let loose and LOL. It may seem clichè for me to wanna say that you're not alone and you can call me uncool but its a simple fact, I've got your back yeah yeah yeah! 'Cause we're one and the same, we're anything but ordinary. One and the same I think we're almostlegendary. You and me the perfect team, chasing down the dream we're one in the same! I'm kind of like you, you kinda like meWe write the same song in a different key. It's got a rhythm than you and me can get along 'cause we're one! and the same we're anything but ordinary ONE and the samI think we're almost lengendary, You and me the perfect team chasing down the dream oh you and me the perfect teamshaking up the scene, we're one and the same!

No hay comentarios: